OLM On Rails

Markus Tests

leave a comment »

These last few days, I have been looking at our tests.

Due to all the changes we made the last months, most of the tests didn’t work at all. They refered to none existing properties, methods or fixtures. I tried to fix them all, and now, the major part of our unit tests work, and pass.

I ran into a small problem: I first ran all the tests one by one, with the command:

ruby -I test test/unit/name_of_the_file.rb

34 files only for the unit test, so 34 times this line. The command

rake test:units

launches all the test at once. For now, it launches 99 tests, has 138 assertions, and 2 errors, then it aborts…

Still some work to do!

Advertisements

Written by nvaroqua

June 15, 2009 at 11:54 am

Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: