OLM On Rails

Prototype/Ajax.Request -> Rails SOLVED!

with one comment

Problem solved!  I’m super psyched – I can finally continue developing for our demo on Dec 3rd.  Whew!

The problem lay where I didn’t expect it – it was Firebug.  I was using an alpha version of Firebug, which hadn’t updated itself to the latest version.  It was capturing the AJAX POST request going out, but didn’t let the parameters carry through.  So, I updated to Firebug 1.2.1, and I’m set.  Everything’s jake.

Whew.  I was really starting to lose it, there.  Back to work…

-Mike

About these ads

Written by Mike Conley

November 23, 2008 at 5:09 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

One Response

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. [...] Later: problem solved — it was Firebug’s fault. [...]


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: